Meet Jennifer Scalise
Mrs. Scalise is the wife of Congressman Steve Scalise, one of the people who was shot at a GOP baseball practice in Virginia.
Check out these interesting facts we found about Mrs. Scalise.
- The first fact is that Jennifer Scalise was born Jennifer Ann Letulle in 1972; in Louisiana.
- Jennifer and Steve got married at St. Louis Cathedral on March 19, 2005.
- Afterward, they pent their honeymoon in Europe.
- She graduated from Andrew Jackson Fundamental Magnet High School.
- In addition, holds a Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education from Southeastern Louisiana University.
- Previously was a junior high reading and English teacher at Jefferson Parish School System.
- Furthermore, they are devout Catholics, as a matter of fact, they are members of St. Agnes Catholic Church.
- Finally, Jennifer and Steve Scalise have two incredible children together; Madison, 10, and son Harrison, 8.