Marie Louise Gorsuch is the amazing wife of Neil Gorsush. He is as you all know, a judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
President Donald Trump nominated him to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States on January 31, 2016; replacing former associate Justice Antonin Scalia who died in February 2016.
First and foremost, we are merely here to learn about Louise Gorush, after all, you know plenty about her husband, therefore check out Ten interesting facts about Mrs. Gorsush.
- Marie Louise Gorsush is commonly known as Louise Gorsush
- She is 48 years old, was born in the United Kingdom on March 17, 1968.
- Met her husband while they were studying at Oxford University from where he holds a Doctorate of Legal Philosophy from.
- Mrs. Gorsuch and her husband raise horses, chickens, and goats, and often arranges ski trips
- Furthermore, he thanked her and their children on his book “The Future of Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia.”
“I thank my wife, Louise, and my daughters, Emma and Belinda. Without whose constant love and attention this book would’ve been finished in half the time – but without whom life wouldn’t be half as fully lived.”
- She is registered Republican voter in Colorado.
- Louise and Neil Gorsuch are the proud parents of two daughters. Their first born is Emma (b. 1999), and Belinda born two years later.
- They reside in Boulder, Colorado.