Meet Lori Flynn, formerly known as Lori Andrade; she is the wife of retired United States Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, former National Security Advisor, former Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency until 2014 when Ronald Burgess succeeded him.
- Mrs. Flynn was born Lori Jean Andrade on July 27, 1959, in Rhode Island.
- Lori comes from a large local Portuguese family.
- Lori and Michael met during their sophomore year at Middleton High School in Rhode Island; however, it was until their senior year that they started dating.
- Lori and Michael graduated from Middleton High in 1977.
- They tied the knot in 1982.
- Lori Flynn is the proud momma of two sons; Michael George and Matthew Thomas.
- Michael and his wife Jennifer (Edmonds) have one son; Matt and his wife Niki (Dove) have two.