Jared Kushner is the husband of seven-years of Ivanka Trump, daughter of real estate tycoon and current Republican presidential candidate, Donald Trump.
Ivanka Marie Trump, born October 30, 1981, is not only the executive vice president at the Trump Organization but she is also the principal of Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry and the Ivanka Trump Lifestyle Collection, which includes fragrance, footwear, handbags, outerwear and eyewear collection.
As we know, Ivanka is the only daughter from Donald Trump’s first marriage to, former model and Czech socialite, Ivana Trump. Her parents divorce when she was 10-years-old and has two brothers, Donald Jr. and Eric. She also has a half sister, Tiffany Trump –from her father’s marriage to Marla Maples; and a half brother, Barron –from her father’s marriage to third and current wife, Melania.
Ivanka had top notch education, she graduated cum laude from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania with a degree in economics. She dabbled into modeling but later took the rains of her blood’s heritage.
She is the EVP of Acquisitions and Development at the Trump Organization and along with brothers Eric and Donald Jr., Ivanka founded the Trump Hotel Collection, the fastest-growing luxury hotel company in the world. You’ve surely have seen her along side her father and brothers, as a judge in The Celebrity Apprentice for several seasons.
It was in Ivankas’ stars to marry an equally successful guy. Following a 3-month engagement, Ivanka and Jared Kushner, tied the knot at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J. in 2009. They later celebrated with 500 guests at their wedding reception. Since then they have acquired even more wealth and have become the proud parents of three children: daughter, Arabella Rose, born in 2011 and son, Joseph Fredrick, born in 2013 and son Theodore James, born March 27, 2016.
Jared Corey Kushner, is the son of Jewish real estate developer, Charles Kushner. He followed into his fathers footsteps becoming a real estate developer, entrepreneur and investor. In 2009 Jared Kushner became the owner of The New York Observer. Below you can read more interesting facts about Jared:
1. Jared Kushner was born January 10, 1981
2. He is a Frisch School and Harvard graduate
3. Jared Trump is the oldest of four, siblings are brother Joshua and sisters, Nicole and Dara.
4. Jared Kushner earned his JD degree from the NY University School of Law in 2007
5. He is the CEO of Kushner Companies –a diversified real estate organization headquartered in New York City
6. Jared took over the New Jersey real estate empire his father built in 2008
7. He has been compared to Donald Trump himself, for having grown his business by using his family’s corporate foundation.
You can find Jared Kushner on Twitter here.