Meet Mrs. Deborah O’Keefe; a physical therapist, but most importantly is that she is the mother of James O’Keefe, the founder of the conservative nonprofit group Project Veritas. Since you already know, maybe more than you would like about James, let us tell you 7 curious facts about his mum.
- James O’Keefe’s lovely mother was born Deborah Jo O’Keefe on June 3, 1955.
- Deborah a physical therapist in New Jersey, married to Mr. James W. O’Keefe.
- Her husband is a materials engineer.
- In addition to her son James, Deborah is the proud mother of her youngest kid, daughter Amanda.
- Amanda K. O’Keefe was born on November 4, 1984.
- Furthermore, ser son was ordered to live with her and her husband in January 2010, after he was arrested for tampering an operation at a U.S senator’s office.
- She wasn’t invited to her son’s wedding; well James O’Keefe, never actually tied the knot. James O’Keefe’s plan to marry his mentor Ben Wetmore was actually a prank.
Join the Conversation