Deanna Descher Puzder
Deanna Descher Puzder is the loving and caring wife of Andrew Puzder, chief executive of CKE Restaurants. Named as President Donald Trump’s planned nominee for United States Secretary of Labor on December 8, 2016.
No, doubt you know all about Mr. Puzder, but what do you know about his lovely wife?
- The first thing that you need to know is that Deanna is Mr’s Puzder wife #2; he first married Lisa Henning in 1973, had two children and divorced in 1987. Lisa is the ex-wife who accused him of abusing her when they were married but then said the abuse never happened.
“I will most definitely confirm to anyone who may ask that in no way was there abuse.” Lisa Henning wrote.
- Deanna Descher and Mr. Puzder married on September 26, 1987.
- Mrs. Puzder was born Deanna L. Descher on August 13, 1961.
- She is an attorney, holds a Major of law from Western State College in Fullerton, B.D.Washington University in St Louis MO.
- In addition to her husband’s two older children, Deanna and Andrew Puzder have four more children; they reside in Franklin, Tennessee.