Meet Archie Smith; husband of Gov. Tina Smith, she has served as Lieutenant of Minnesota since 2015 and more recently she will replace Al Franken in the Senate.
- Archie attended Bowdoin College and Amos Tuck School. He works at Truchas Capital Management.
- Before that, he worked at Rothschild Capital Partners; he was managing director at SightLine Partners.
- Mr. Smith also is the former managing director and senior research analyst at Piper Jaffray.
- Archie refers to his lovely wife as Talk-a-lot–Tina.”
- Tina and her husband, have been married for over 30 years. Together they have two sons Mason and Sam; both are now married to Julia and Emily.