Meet Anna Peckham also known as Anna Cotton; the wife of Tom Cotton, the young U.S Senator for the State of Arkansas. Sen. Cotton also served in the U.S House of representatives, prior to serving in the Senate.
But surely you already knew that, therefore check out these 5 facts about his lovely wife Anna.
- The first thing about Mrs. Peckhman is that like her young husband, she is 40 years old. Anna Susan Peckham was born on August 18, 1977; to Mark and Susan Peckham.
- Anna graduated from Shattuck St. Mary’s School in 1995; subsequently received her B.A from Pepperdine University in 2000; her law degree from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in 2o04.
- Her working experience includes Press intern for Republican Senator Chuck Hagel of Nebraska in 2002; Advocate for the Courtroom Advocates Project, New York City and Legal intern at the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Southern District of New York and Washington in 2003.
- From 2003 to 2004 served as the President of the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law Federalist Society; later worked as a Judicial Clerk for Honorable James A. Rice of the Montana Supreme Court in Montana and in 2005 until this day, serves as an Assistant United States Attorney in the District of Montana.
- Anna and Tom Cotton announced their engagement in 2013; they tied the knot on March 15, 2014, in Virginia. Nowadays Tom and Anna have two beautiful children; two sons, the first Gabriel born on April 27, 2015 and Daniel born on December 7, 2016.