This young lady is Victoria Floethe; the girlfriend of journalist Michael Wolff, who made headlines in 2014, when he filed for divorce from his wife Cold Spring lawyer Alison Anthoine, without even informing her about his plans. Wolff and Anthoine (mother of his three grown children) separated in 2009; some sources said Wolff decided to finalized his divorce in order to pursue a romantic relationship with a young intern at Vanity Fair later identified as Victoria Floethe.
- 37-year-old Victoria KW Floethe was born on July 25, 1980; she is the daughter of Ronald and Linda Floethe, ages 70 and 75 respectively. Note that her dad is just 6 years older than her boyfriend.
- Victoria has one younger brother Alexander, 33.
- Ms. Victoria Floethe graduated in 1998, from the Westminster School and in 2002, from Vassar College.
- In 2006, she worked as a researcher for Vanity Fair; in 2011, became the director and producer of The Desire Project; a year later became the senior producer at Bedrocket Media Ventures. Nowadays, Victoria works as a freelance writer; she was a contributor for DNAinfo.
- Wolff and Floethe started dating in 2009; they announced they were expecting their first child together in February 2015; they live in New York with their daughter Louise.