Renda St. Clair is the lovely wife of 30-years of oil executive, Rex Tillerson.
Tillerson, who is Exxon’s CEO –has been at Exxon since 1975 and is a native of Wichita Falls, Texas, was inducted into the Texas Business Hall of Fame in 2013.
Renda St. Clair’s husband was born Rex Wayne Tillerson on March 23, 1952.
According to Tillerson’s company bio, he has a degree in civil engineering from the University of Texas at Austin and joined Exxon in 1975 as a production manager. He climbed the ranks, ultimately becoming president of Exxon Neftegas Limited in 1998, which was when he first started working in Russia. He’s been CEO of the company since January 1, 2006.
Accoridng to Forbes, As CEO of the world’s most valuable publicly traded oil company, Tillerson presides over an operation that has generated $34 billion in net income in the past year, and paid more than $80 billion in taxes.
Tillerson was expected to retire in March. However, Renda’s husband is likely to become the next secretary of state, after president elect Donald Trump announced via Twitter, he is, his Secretary of State nominee, calling him “one of the truly great business leaders of the world.”
Keep reading more about Renda St. Clair in her top facts below.
1. Renda St. Clair or Renda Tillerson was born around 1957.
2. Renda St. Clair and Rex Tillerson were married on June 21, 1986. The couple tied the knot in Harris County, Texas.
3. She and her husband have raised four children together, Including sons Charles and Tyler Tillerson.
4. Renda St. Clair is the grandmother to son Charles’s three children: Olivia, Austin and Dove.
5. Her son Tyler Tillerson, tied the knot last year to Rachael Patti.
6. Like most wives of billionaires do, we believe Renda St. Clair dedicates a lot of her time to charity.
7. Renda St. Clair is the owner of a Bar RR Ranches LLC in Bartonville, Texas –along with her husband.
8. In 2014 the couple made headlines after they joined opponents of a proposed water tower that could lead to fracking-related traffic near their homes.
9. Renda St. Clair and her hubby have contributed $493,000 to federal candidates and committees over the last decade.