John McAfee became known for developing the computer anti-virus company under his name McAfee, now owned by Intel. John McAfee now a politician and the 2016 Libertarian Party presidential candidate, has been married three times and dated way too many women.
John McAfee’s Quick Bio Facts
- John David McAfee born September 18, 1945 on a U.S Army Base in the United Kingdom.
- In 1968 he started from NASA’s Institute for Space Studies in New York City.
- Was computer architect for Xerox and Univac.
- He married his first wife, a student he was caught dating. She left him in the 80’s.
- Worked for Lockheed until 1987.
- Became a software consultant for Computer Sciences Corporation in 1978.
- Met Judy McAfee who became his second wife.
- 1987 McAfee founded McAfee Associates.
- In 2002, John and Judy McAfee divorced.
- McAfee started dating Jennifer Irwin.
- In August 2010, Intel bought McAfee and John moved to Belize.
- Jennifer Irwin, dumped him after he started dating several local girls.
- John McAfee lived with several women, two of them were Samantha Vanegas and Amy Emshwiller.
- John Fled Belize with GF Sam Vanegas after police began a search for him in relationship with the murder of his neighbor Gregory Faull found dead at his home on November 11, 2012.
- McAfee was caught in Guatemala and then deported to the US, Sam Vanegas returned to Belize.
- McAfee met Janice Dyson in Miami, they got married in 2013.
- On September 8, 2015 he planned to run for President in 2016 for the Cyber Party which he created.
- On December 24, it was reported McAfee was running as Libertarian Party candidate for president