Meet Marc Mezvinsky
Marc Mezvinsky is the husband of Chelsea Clinton. Marc is the son in law of of former US President Bill Clinton and 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. He and the Clinton’s only daughter, have been married since 2010.
His wife spent part of her youth in the public eye when back in 1993, her father was elected the 42nd President of the United States.
Chelsea was born on February 27, 1980, in Little Rock, Arkansas. She attended Stanford University and went to Columbia for an M.P.H. before becoming an NBC News correspondent in 2011, a position she held for just shy of three years. She is an advocate for women’s rights, AIDS research and global humanitarianism. She also holds a master’s degree in International Relations from the University of Oxford.
Life in the public eye wasn’t fun for a then pre-teen Chelsea but things eventually change and she received positive reviews in 1995, after joining her mother in trip to India. She attended Sidwell Friends School, where she excelled in history and science, and began taking ballet courses at the Washington School of Ballet. By 1997, Chelsea made the decision to attend Stanford University in Palo Alto, California, with the intention of studying pre-med –which later changed to history. Still a frequent media target, she made headlines for her college romances and though things between she and the press had gotten better, she endured the pressure during her sophomore year after it was revealed her father had an affair with Monica Lewinsky.
After college, she worked for three years at the consulting firm McKinsey & Company in New York City and later joined the hedge fund Avenue Capital Group. Shе iѕ thе co-founder оf thе Of Mаnу Institute fоr Multifaith Leadership аt NYU аnd serves аѕ itѕ co-chair.
In late 2009 she announced she and Marc Mezvinsky were engaged to be married. Read the top facts about investment banker, Marc Mezvinsky:
1. Marc Mezvinsky was born December 15, 1977 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
2. Marc is the son of two former members of Congress, Edward and Marjorie Margolies.
3. His parents had two sons together including Marc but had a total of 11 children.
4. Marc Mezvinsky also attended Stanford University
5. He worked fоr еight years аѕ аn investment banker аt Goldman Sachs.
6. In 2011, hе founded Eaglevale Partners.
7. Marc Mezvinsky and Chelsea were long time friends before they began dating
8. Clinton and Mezvinsky were married on July 31, 2010, in Rhinebeck, New York.
9. The couple welcomed first child, daughter Charlotte Clinton Mezvinsky on September 27, 2014
10. Marc and Chelsea are currently expecting baby number two.