Rosa Silver is the wife of disgraced ex-Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver. Her husband not only was removed from office after he was convicted on all seven counts of honest services fraud, extortion and money laundering last November, recent reports say Silver cheated on his beloved wife with two women.
Sheldon Silver is an American politician from New York State, who has held the office of Speaker of the New York State Assembly since 1994. Silver represented the 65th Assembly District, identifies as an Orthodox Jew, and has lived on Manhattan’s Lower East side for his entire life. After graduating from Rabbi Jacob Joseph High School in Manhattan where he was a popular athlete, he obtained his undergraduate degree at Yeshiva University and went on to complete his Law degree from Brooklyn Law School. Following his college years, Silver spent time at a private law practice and as a law secretary for New York Civil Court Judge Francis Pecora.
Silver was elected to the New York State Assembly in 1976 and became chairman of the Assembly Ways and Means committee in 1992. He abdicated that position when he was elected as the Speaker of the Assembly on February 11, 1994. He played an integral role in reinstating the death penalty in New York in 1995, and assisted in the 1999 repeal of NYC’s commuter tax.
On January 22, 2015, Sheldon Silver was arrested on federal corruption charges. The accusations alleged that Silver received bribes and other bonuses from a small law firm specializing in lowering real estate taxes. Authorities and investigators claim that Silver did not list the payments from the law firm on his annual financial disclosures to the state. It is estimated that Silver received over $6 million in bribes and kickbacks.
Silver had been one of the most powerful men in Albany – along with Gov. Andrew Cuomo and former Senate leader Dean Skelos, who together with Silver were sometimes called the “three men in a room.” On his ongoing downspiral, he was also disbarred last month by the Appellate Division of the state Supreme Court in Manhattan.
69-year-old Mrs. Silver of Manhattan has been married to Sheldon Silver for decades. The affair revelation comes from documents, which were unsealed Friday morning. Prosecutors had wanted to introduce the evidence during Silver’s corruption trial last year. Below you can read more interesting facts about Rosa Silver:
1. Rosa Silver is a former special education teacher at Public School 199 in Brooklyn.
2. Rosa Silver is the mother of four adult children: Edward, 47, Janine Silver, 45, Michelle Trebitsch, 39, and the youngest is Esther Fried, 34.
3. Their son, Edward Lawrence Silver and his wife Allison Heather Mitgang, got married in 2000
4. One of the women Sheldon cheated on his wife, lobbied him on behalf of clients who had business before the state
5. The second woman her husband had an affair with, he used his position to recommend a state job.
6. Her son-in-law, Marcello Trebitsch was sentenced to 2 years in prison and forfeiture of $5.9 million that Trebitsch, an Orthodox rabbi and Talmud scholar, defrauded investors out of in a Ponzi scheme.
What do you think is Rosa Silver’s reaction to her husband’s affair?
Jamie Weinstein is the boyfriend of political journalist, Michelle Fields. His lovely 28-year-old girlfriend is a reporter for the conservative news website Breitbart.com, but Michelle has recently been making headlines she accused Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, of violently grabbing her by the arm and trying to pull her to the ground after a news conference last month.
Jamie Weinstein, who is also a fellow journalist, wasn’t too happy either and in fact it was him who addressed the incident on Twitter, the night before Michelle decided to speak up about what happened to her. Jamie tweeted: “Trump always surrounds himself w thugs. Tonight thug Corey Lewandowski tried to pull my gf @MichelleFields to ground when she asked tough q”
Since then, Michelle had to step down from her position at Breitbart News Network. Jamie’s girl was born Michelle Joann Fields on January 10, 1988, ѕhе wаѕ raised in thе Los Angeles area аnd attended Calabasas High School in Calabasas, California. Fields iѕ оf partial Honduran descent аnd iѕ thе daughter оf television аnd film writer Greg Fields. This is not the first time Jamie’s girlfriend has a public confrontation. She and actor Matt Damon had an altercation оvеr teacher tenure reform. After that she wаѕ hired аѕ a reporter аt Thе Daily Caller. Fields left Thе Daily Caller in 2012, lаtеr bесоming a correspondent fоr PJ Media. Fields iѕ a fоrmеr panelist оn thе Fox News program Cashin’ In.
Michelle studied political science аt Pepperdine University, graduating in 2011. Shе served аѕ thе president оf thе Pepperdine chapter оf Students Fоr Liberty, a libertarian student organization.
Michelle has been dating Weinstein, who is also a commentator and satirist, for a while. Below you can read more interesting facts about Jamie Weinstein.
1. Jamie Weinstein is a Florida native.
2. Hе iѕ a senior editor оf Thе Daily Caller
3. Weinstein co-wrote a book called Lizard King
4. Jamie Weinstein, whо grew uр in Floria, graduated in 2006 frоm Cornell University with a B.A. in History аnd Government
5. Hе attended thе London School оf Economics whеrе hе received a MSc in thе history оf international relations.
6. He has written for several publications including Thе Weekly Standard, Thе Daily Beast, аnd Thе Washington Examiner
7. Weinstein appears regularly оn MSNBC, Fox News, Hannity, HBO’s Rеаl Timе with Bill Maher, Morning Joe, among others
8. In 2011, he wаѕ named thе funniest celebrity in Washington, D.C.
Ross Mechanic is the lucky fella dating Donald Trump’s youngest and gorgeous daughter Tiffany Trump. Tiffany is fourth child from his second marriage to Marla Maples.
Donald and Marla welcomed daughter Tiffany Ariana Trump оn October 13, 1993. In December 1993, thе couple married аt Nеw York City’s Plaza Hotel in a lavish ceremony attended bу 1,000 guests, unfortunately they separated in Mау 1997 аnd finalized their divorce in 1999.
Tiffany Trump also has three older siblings, brothers Donald and Eric and sister Ivanka, from Donald’s marriage to Ivana Trump; and she also has on younger brother, Barron Trump, from her father’s marriage to Melania Trump.
Young and beautiful Tiffany, has been dating Ross since 2015. She introduced her cute boyfriend –who happens to be a democrat –to her controversial and famous father last year. Below you can read more interesting facts about Ross Mechanic:
1. The 21-year-old is a software engineering student at thе University оf Pennsylvania
2. Ross Mechanic is the son of Jonathan, 63, and his wife Wendy Sue Levine, 59.
3. Ross has one older brother named Marc, 25 –who is in the rеаl estate litigation world.
4. Rоѕѕ graduated in 2013 frоm Friends Seminary, a private Manhattan day school.
5. Ross Mechanic’s father and Donald Trump have knоwn еасh оthеr in thе business world fоr years
6. Ross Mechanic’s father hаѕ bееn a powerhouse оf thе Nеw York rеаl estate world fоr decades.
7. Ross is super smart, his school achievements include bесоming a National AP Scholar, National Merit Finalist аnd president оf thе debate team.
8. In 2014 hе hаd a four-month summer internship with thе AIM Hospitality Group, he also spent a summer in thе tech hub оf San Francisco interning аt Idibon – a company whiсh рrоvidеѕ state-of-the-art language processing services.
9. Whеn nоt attending Penn, Rоѕѕ Mechanic lives in a luxury apartment, owned bу hiѕ parents.
10. Ross and tiffany hаvе a penchant fоr thе party circuit.
Find Ross Mechanic on Instagram here.
Waverly Crenshaw, a Nashville attorney, has become the second African-American federal judge on active status in Tennessee.
President Obama nominated Crenshaw 14 months ago to replace U.S. District Judge William Joseph Haynes Jr. The Senate voted Monday to confirm Crenshaw Jr. to a U.S. district court judgeship. Want to know more about him? His background? Is he married? Does he have children? Read everything we know about him below!
Waverly was born Waverly David Crenshaw, Jr. on December 17, 1956; in Nashville, Tennessee. He is the son of Corinne S Crenshaw and Waverly David Crenshaw Sr. His mother died in 2001 at age 86.
He holds a J.D. from Vanderbilt University in 1981 and B.A. from Vanderbilt University in 1978. For his work in labor and employment law, he has been recognized in America’s Leading Lawyers for Business (Chambers & Partners) since 2004 as well as the Nashville Business Journal’s “Best of the Bar,” “Best 101 Lawyers” by Business Tennessee, and Mid-South and Tennessee Super Lawyers. He serves as a Director of Tennessee Performing Arts Center Management Corporation.
He was an assistant attorney general in Tennessee from 1984 to 1987 and a law clerk to U.S. District Judge John Nixon from 1982 to 1984. Mr. Waverly D. Crenshaw, Jr. became the first African-American to be a partner at Waller Lansden and has been a partner in a majority law firm longer than any other African-American attorney in Nashville.During his decades long career, he has provided day-to-day advice to management on all aspects of employment and labor law. Mr. Crenshaw concentrated his practice in the areas of labor and employment and all employer/employee-related issues as well as government regulatory issues.
Waverly Crenshaw specialized in the areas of federal employment litigation, including complex, multi-plaintiff discrimination, harassment and retaliation cases. Mr. Crenshaw successfully defended a 92 plaintiff race discrimination action; a race-based class action challenging hiring practices; a multi-plaintiff racial harassment, discrimination and retaliation lawsuit through jury trial; successfully defended a diabetes protocol in response to a challenge under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA); successfully defended against § 301 Labor Management Relations Act actions at trial and on appeal; and obtained defense judgment in cases filed under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA). For a complete list of his professional background you can go here.
Not much more is known about the personal life of Waverly Crenshaw, who seems to be a very private person.
Jared Kushner is the husband of seven-years of Ivanka Trump, daughter of real estate tycoon and current Republican presidential candidate, Donald Trump.
Ivanka Marie Trump, born October 30, 1981, is not only the executive vice president at the Trump Organization but she is also the principal of Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry and the Ivanka Trump Lifestyle Collection, which includes fragrance, footwear, handbags, outerwear and eyewear collection.
As we know, Ivanka is the only daughter from Donald Trump’s first marriage to, former model and Czech socialite, Ivana Trump. Her parents divorce when she was 10-years-old and has two brothers, Donald Jr. and Eric. She also has a half sister, Tiffany Trump –from her father’s marriage to Marla Maples; and a half brother, Barron –from her father’s marriage to third and current wife, Melania.
Ivanka had top notch education, she graduated cum laude from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania with a degree in economics. She dabbled into modeling but later took the rains of her blood’s heritage.
She is the EVP of Acquisitions and Development at the Trump Organization and along with brothers Eric and Donald Jr., Ivanka founded the Trump Hotel Collection, the fastest-growing luxury hotel company in the world. You’ve surely have seen her along side her father and brothers, as a judge in The Celebrity Apprentice for several seasons.
It was in Ivankas’ stars to marry an equally successful guy. Following a 3-month engagement, Ivanka and Jared Kushner, tied the knot at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J. in 2009. They later celebrated with 500 guests at their wedding reception. Since then they have acquired even more wealth and have become the proud parents of three children: daughter, Arabella Rose, born in 2011 and son, Joseph Fredrick, born in 2013 and son Theodore James, born March 27, 2016.
Jared Corey Kushner, is the son of Jewish real estate developer, Charles Kushner. He followed into his fathers footsteps becoming a real estate developer, entrepreneur and investor. In 2009 Jared Kushner became the owner of The New York Observer. Below you can read more interesting facts about Jared:
1. Jared Kushner was born January 10, 1981
2. He is a Frisch School and Harvard graduate
3. Jared Trump is the oldest of four, siblings are brother Joshua and sisters, Nicole and Dara.
4. Jared Kushner earned his JD degree from the NY University School of Law in 2007
5. He is the CEO of Kushner Companies –a diversified real estate organization headquartered in New York City
6. Jared took over the New Jersey real estate empire his father built in 2008
7. He has been compared to Donald Trump himself, for having grown his business by using his family’s corporate foundation.
You can find Jared Kushner on Twitter here.
Meet Karen Waldbillig Kasich
Karen Waldbillig Kasich is the wife of of John Kasich, current Governor of Ohio and candidate for the Republican nomination for President of the United States in the 2016 election.
Karen Waldbillig Kasich ‘s husband was born May 13, 1952 in Pennsylvania. He is a 1974 graduate of The Ohio State University.
John R. Kasich was sworn in as Ohio’s 69th governor on January 10, 2011. He served as a member of Congress from central Ohio for 18 years and, as the chairman of the House Budget Committee, he led the effort to balance the federal budget for the first time since 1969 and helped enact historic welfare reform.
After leaving Congress in 2000 and running for President, Kasich worked as a managing director in the Investment Banking Division of Lehman Brothers. He was also a commentator for FOX News and a Presidential Fellow at his alma mater, The Ohio State University.
Kasich is the author of three New York Times best-sellers: Courage is Contagious; Stand for Something: The Battle for America’s Soul; and Every Other Monday.
As for the Ohio First lady, Karen Waldbillig –a former business executive –was born December 26, 1963. She is actually the second wife of John Kasich, who was previously married to Mary Lee Griffith from. His first marriage lasted only five years after they divorced in 1980, the couple had no children.
Karen Waldbillig became the new Mrs. Kasich in 1997. She is the mother of the couple’s twin daughters, Emma and Reese. Read below, more interesting facts about lovely Karen Waldbillig Kasich:
2. She holds a bachelor’s degree in communications from Ohio State University.
3. She was the VP at GSW Worldwide –a health care advertising agency.
4. She became a full time mom when her daughters were 2-years-old.
5. She enjoys swimming and running, and has completed multiple marathons
6. Karen Waldbillig Kasich along with her daughters, have campaigned with John Kasich
7. She lost hеr mother tо congestive heart failure
8. She has been involved in multiple statewide efforts tо increase awareness surrounding women’s heart health
9. She iѕ аn Ohio Department оf Transportation’s Safe Routes tо School ambassador
10. Kasich iѕ сurrеntlу a member оf bоth Thе Partnership аnd thе Ohio Valley’s Gо Rеd
You can fid the Ohio First Lady on Twitter here.
Meet Marc Mezvinsky
Marc Mezvinsky is the husband of Chelsea Clinton. Marc is the son in law of of former US President Bill Clinton and 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. He and the Clinton’s only daughter, have been married since 2010.
His wife spent part of her youth in the public eye when back in 1993, her father was elected the 42nd President of the United States.
Chelsea was born on February 27, 1980, in Little Rock, Arkansas. She attended Stanford University and went to Columbia for an M.P.H. before becoming an NBC News correspondent in 2011, a position she held for just shy of three years. She is an advocate for women’s rights, AIDS research and global humanitarianism. She also holds a master’s degree in International Relations from the University of Oxford.
Life in the public eye wasn’t fun for a then pre-teen Chelsea but things eventually change and she received positive reviews in 1995, after joining her mother in trip to India. She attended Sidwell Friends School, where she excelled in history and science, and began taking ballet courses at the Washington School of Ballet. By 1997, Chelsea made the decision to attend Stanford University in Palo Alto, California, with the intention of studying pre-med –which later changed to history. Still a frequent media target, she made headlines for her college romances and though things between she and the press had gotten better, she endured the pressure during her sophomore year after it was revealed her father had an affair with Monica Lewinsky.
After college, she worked for three years at the consulting firm McKinsey & Company in New York City and later joined the hedge fund Avenue Capital Group. Shе iѕ thе co-founder оf thе Of Mаnу Institute fоr Multifaith Leadership аt NYU аnd serves аѕ itѕ co-chair.
In late 2009 she announced she and Marc Mezvinsky were engaged to be married. Read the top facts about investment banker, Marc Mezvinsky:
1. Marc Mezvinsky was born December 15, 1977 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
2. Marc is the son of two former members of Congress, Edward and Marjorie Margolies.
3. His parents had two sons together including Marc but had a total of 11 children.
4. Marc Mezvinsky also attended Stanford University
5. He worked fоr еight years аѕ аn investment banker аt Goldman Sachs.
6. In 2011, hе founded Eaglevale Partners.
7. Marc Mezvinsky and Chelsea were long time friends before they began dating
8. Clinton and Mezvinsky were married on July 31, 2010, in Rhinebeck, New York.
9. The couple welcomed first child, daughter Charlotte Clinton Mezvinsky on September 27, 2014
10. Marc and Chelsea are currently expecting baby number two.
Deborah Bryant is the Mississippi First Lady, she is the lovely wife of the governor of Mississippi, Phil Bryant, who along with NC Gov. McCrory and Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal, signed the controversial anti- LGBT bill earlier this week.
Phil Bryant was sworn in for his second term as Mississippi’s 64th governor on January 12, 2016. Before becoming the state’s chief executive, Bryant was lieutenant governor from 2008-2011. He also served as state auditor and represented his legislative district in the Mississippi House of Representatives for five years.
Deborah’s husband was born Dewey Phillip Bryant on December 9, 1954. The son of Dewey C. and Estelle R. Bryant, a diesel mechanic and a stay at home mother. He is one of three children, all boys.
According to his page, Gov. Bryant began his career as a deputy sheriff in Hinds County and later worked as an insurance investigator before being elected to the House of Representatives in 1991. In 1996, then Gov. Kirk Fordice appointed him state auditor, a position he was re-elected to in 1999 and 2003. He holds an associate’s degree in criminal justice from Hinds Community College, a bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern Mississippi, and a master’s in political science from Mississippi College.
As governor, Phil Bryant has led Mississippi in implementing transformational public education reforms, promoting economic development and building a competitive business climate that attracts major employers like Yokohama Tire Corporation and Continental Tire.
Phil Bryant is also an avid outdoorsman and is a longtime member of the National Rifle Association’s Institute for Legislative Action. He has been married to Deborah Bryant since 1976. Read below the top facts about Deborah Bryant.
1. Deborah Hays Bryant is the fourth of five children born to Doris and Hardy Hays.
2. She has three brothers and one older sister.
3. She attended Lake Elementary School, Hardy Junior High School, and graduated from Provine High School.
4. Deborah Bryant is the mother of the couple’s two children: Katie and Patrick Bryant.
5. Deborah Bryant worked almost 40 years at t. Dominic Hospital in Jackson
6. She is an ambassador for Batson Children’s Hospital in Jackson
7. Deborah works part time as Director of Community Development at Community Bank.
8. She has a grandson, Henry; through her daughter’s marriage to husband, Stephen.
9. The Bryant’s are active members of St. Mark’s United Methodist Church
10. She is the 2014 “Women of Excellence” Award recipient by Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi.
Find First Lady Deborah Bryant on Facebook here.
Meet Douglas Brunt
Douglas Brunt and Megyn Kelly were set up on a blind date when Megyn had begun working for Fox News Channel in Washington DC as a Supreme Court correspondent. They met at a Washington tapas bar. Megyn liked that he came across as a sincere person interested in what she had to say. He was clever and had a sense of humor.
Megyn had been previously married to Daniel Kendall but divorced in 2006. Douglas was Presidentand CEO of Authenium, Inc., and worked in New York. They kept up the long distance relationship and then Megyn was moved to the New York station as anchor. That sealed the deal. He proposed and they were married on March 1, 2008. It was Doug’s first marriage. They now have three children, a boy Yates, 4, a girl, Yardley who is two, and a baby boy Thatcher.
Doug began in money markets before starting up his internet security company, Authentium. He quit his job as CEO there in 2011. Prior to Authentium, he was a Director in the New York office of idealab.
He used stories heard from his friends on Wall Street, fictionalized them and wrote a book, “The Ghosts of Manhattan” According to his social media page, Douglas Brunt holds a B.A. and M.B.A. from Duke University and Georgetown University, and is a member of Young Presidents’ Organization.
44-year-old Doug, is also the author of The Means, a novel released in 2014. The Philadelphia native who left the corporate world to write full time is currently working on his third novel, his website states.
His wife seems to be having problems with comments she made on her Fox show. Maybe she should think a little harder before speaking.